Hey lookit, I made a MEME
Jan. 19th, 2011 09:37 pmApparently my alarm clock is broken or something. Let's hear it for unintentional, 3-hour naps! :/ (not)
I can't really think of a drawing I feel like talking about much, so today's is short:
HERE HAVE A PIKACHU.

And here's my meme:
Ask any of my pups (or me) a question, and I'll ask one of yours one! It can be about anything-- ask for advice, an opinion on another character, or even call them out on something you've seen them do. Send a riddle, or just pose a random question like, "How's the weather?" Anything goes!
(Make sure to send a link to any sort of pup list you have handy, so I don't forget anyone! Mine's in my profile.)
I don't know if this meme is interesting, but feel free to steal. :3
I can't really think of a drawing I feel like talking about much, so today's is short:
HERE HAVE A PIKACHU.

And here's my meme:
Ask any of my pups (or me) a question, and I'll ask one of yours one! It can be about anything-- ask for advice, an opinion on another character, or even call them out on something you've seen them do. Send a riddle, or just pose a random question like, "How's the weather?" Anything goes!
(Make sure to send a link to any sort of pup list you have handy, so I don't forget anyone! Mine's in my profile.)
I don't know if this meme is interesting, but feel free to steal. :3
no subject
Date: 2011-01-19 02:14 pm (UTC)Faboo meme, m'dear! I have a question for Rosalie:
Consider your personal road not taken. Where does the 'what if' path lead?
(If you have a question for me or any of mine, my roster is here.)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-19 03:47 pm (UTC)I suppose it's no secret that I think about this a lot. What could have been, if I'd had any sort of control over my circumstances. Perhaps that's not what you're asking, but I tend to think more about things I had no choice in, as opposed to choices I've made that I've regretted.
I think about the life I could have had as a human, the family I could have started. The children, the grandchildren I could have called my own. I think about growing old with my husband... I even think about dying, sometimes. I suppose that's morbid to say. But at times it sounds so peaceful.
Maybe I should mention that I've also wondered what my life would have been like if I had married Royce. And I don't regret not having that. In my naivete, I would have liked the status and the money, but eventually I would have realized that my husband was not the man I fantasized he was.
As for any choice I've made since I was changed, I don't regret anything. I've never tasted human blood, and I'm proud of that. But I don't regret the murders I committed, either. And I wouldn't give up my life with Emmett for anything, not even the chance to be human again.
(I can't decide which one of your characters to ask, so I'll let you choose who! ♥ Describe to me your most significant relationship in Milliways.)
no subject
Date: 2011-01-19 06:06 pm (UTC)What's the greatest challenge of being on the Enterprise?
no subject
Date: 2011-01-20 02:38 am (UTC)As for me personally, I often find that my greatest challenge is what humans commonly refer to as "being flexible." We encounter unique situations every day on the Enterprise, and often I am unable to rely on my existing programming to deal with those situations. I am constantly having to learn and adjust to new circumstances and problems. It is a challenge, but I view it as a positive one; it forces me out of old habits and contributes to my growth as an arificially intelligent life form.
I have a question for Miss Austen. What is your least favorite aspect of the writing process?
no subject
Date: 2011-01-20 06:33 am (UTC)